Dad, thanks for the update. It is really nice to be given so much information. We miss home and always want to know what is happening in Tennessee. I can be better at letting you know what is happening here.
Temala and I are really close to graduating...finally. We both are complete with our degrees in July. Temala is working hard on preparing her senior recital which will also be in July. She has asked Mom to accompany here on three pieces. They both are excited about that.
I have been enjoying this semester of classes. I particularly enjoy my finish systems class which covers everything in or on a structure that can be seen. Although I learned how to Sheetrock and mud from Dad, I can now say I know how to do it well. ;) I have learned how to roof a house with asphalt shingles, woof shakes, and metal. (we didn't do slate because it cost too much, so we just read about that.). I learned how to do vinyle siding, lay brick (caleb taught me that years ago), moldings, casings, frame a door, hang a door, windows, etc. By far the most practically useful class I have taken so far because it's so hands on.
I also enjoy my accounting class (Seth, believe it or not). I can put ends to so many principles of which I only had a foggy understanding.
I have been studying for the LSAT. It is at times frustrating and at other times encorouging. I am determined to do really well on it because I want to go to BYU's Marion G. Romney School of Law.
The boys are getting big, fast. Carter and Conner both will be in preschool this summer. BYU-I has preschool programs administered by the elementary education students. They do a phenominal job, and it gives the boys some social interaction without the eye of their parents scrutinizing thier every action.
Conner turned two on march 3. He had a great birthday party.
That is all that is happening in our lives right now. We enjoy having so much family time together. Our Heavenly Father is greatly blessing our family.
Love to all,
markp
First Day of School 2015-2016
10 years ago
Wow! Tell Temala congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI'm really excited for you to go to law school here at BYU. It's a great school. I think you'll really enjoy it. Too bad I'm graduating. We could have gone to school together. Maybe I'll stay here and study tribal law :) just kidding.
Mark, that is great that you decided to go to law school. I'm sure the hard work and dedication that you will have to put into it will definately pay off in the future.
ReplyDelete